Terms and Disclaimers
WARNING AND DISCLAIMER:
Failure to follow warnings and instructions may result in serious injury or death, vehicle incidents property damage and void the product warranty.
Safety is always #1. Hauling bikes at highway speeds is a serious task. Do not ignore any warnings.
WARNINGS AND ADVISORIES
1. DO NOT use this rack with any non-LOLO swingouts, hitch adaptors or extensions as this will jeopardize ground clearance, add wobble and damage parts and possibly your bikes. This will void the warranty.
2. Use with a class C or larger RV, motor-home is prohibited. Use on any trailer is prohibited. This will void the warranty.
3. Be aware of low clearance sections or roads to avoid bicycle contact with ground. Use caution when crossing ditches and gullies back wheels may hit.
4. Pay attention to overhead height and clearances as wheels may be above the roof line of the vehicle.
5. Check that ALL bolts and nuts are tightly secured monthly.
6. Intended only for class 3 or 4 hitches (2” receiver). Warranty is void if used in a smaller hitch with an adapter. This is dangerous and is surely overloading the small hitch.
7. Do not operate the rack without either a lock or hairpin clip on the end of the hitch bolt for safety.
8. Do not exceed 45 pounds on any hook.
9. Remove E-Bike batteries prior to loading.
10. This rack is not intended for rugged off-road use.
11. If you lose the RED pin PLEASE contact Customer service. Do not use common hitch pins.
12. Inspect rubber hose on hooks regularly for wear. Hoses can be rotated or flipped by spraying light oil or soap in and pulling off.
13. Modification or substitution of the rack or any components in any way will void the warranty.
4 AND 6 BIKE RACK USAGE AND CARE.
1. Load bikes from left to right if you have a full load. Load the center of the racks if not carrying a full load.
2. Load bikes with least amount of handle bar rise (upward curvature) first.
3. Wrap the cord OVER the bars and into the slot on the hook. You can double wrap over thin bmx style crossbars or re-tie the knots shorter.
4. Adjust bungee cords so they are snug over the bars and tires.
5. Grease the hitch bolt sleeve + threads and the red pin shaft once a season to keep them corrosion free for ease of use and long life.
6. Remove any accessories from handlebars that might interfere with hooks. (gps units or lights)
7. Before driving, make sure that no part of the bikes are interfering with other bikes.
8. Monitor bar hook rubber pads for wear and cuts. You can remove them similar to how you remove slip on bike grips and rotate to a fresh area. The hose is commonly available ½” automotive heater hose.
9. Kids bikes or older bikes with really small bars and shifters may see interference with the shifter cables and bar hooks. We recommend first loosening and rotating the effected shifter so the cables go through the opening.
10. For those that live where they salt or treat the roads we recommend washing the rack with soapy water after driving on salty roads and then spraying WD-40
inside some of the holes in all the tubes.
Shipments over $500 typically require an adult signature for insurance purposes. If you won't be home = ship to work or your grandma's house. The delivery company will attempt delivery 3 times. You could arrange for a hold at a local shipping branch for up to 5 days. If it ships back to us, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from any refunds.
The shipping address can't be changed after the shipment leaves the factory. You will need to make arrangements with FedEx.
4% of order total fee on canceled orders when canceled before they ship OR pickup.
4% fee on Apple Pay or other autocomplete errors and requested refunds. Please review your order info yourself. Do not trust Apple Pay to do the right thing.
100% refund on manufacturing defects within 14 days of delivery, Lolo Racks pays return shipping in that timeframe.
$50 restocking fee on fully repackaged products 14 - 60 days from delivery, customer paid return.
$100 restocking fee on fully repackaged racks and swingouts 61 - 180 days from delivery, customer paid return.
Variable fee on returns after 180 days.
Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use and be repackaged to best effort for full refund.
Any missing parts shall be deducted from refund.